Pork is a great Red meat option for carnivores and can be an excellent options for dogs with protein sensitivities.
Prepared in a HACCP CERTIFIED, inspected and audited facility following highest human grade food safety standards.
Fat 10.76 %
Taurine: 83.35 mg/oz
Portioned and frozen in 16 x 1 lb cases.
We do not use any Mechanically Separated Meat in our food.
No added Hormones or Antibiotics.
No Fillers, Preservatives or Additives.
Balance over time by feeding a variety of species appropriate food to your pet.
For Dogs: Rotate between 3-4 or more proteins per month, add in extras like quail eggs, salmon, sardines, seal or fish oil, rotate between Garden of Greens, Veggie Boost, Green Rover and Kelp.
This product was prepared in a HACCP Certified facility. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or used improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw in a bowl in the refrigerator
- Wash pet food bowls, dishes, working surfaces (including cutting boards) and utensils with soap and hot water after each use.
- Wash hands after touching raw pet food.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately for up to 3 days.
- Do Not Cook.