Directions: Add dose per cat’s weight to food once per day.
will it last?
1-5 lbs (0.47-2.27kg) 1/8 tsp
– 116 days
6-11 lbs (2.72-5kg) 1/4 tsp
– 58 days
12 lbs + (5.4kg +) 1/2 tsp- 25 days
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Feline Gut Soothe helps to soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, combats unhealthy bacteria with 15 billion cfu 14 species probiotic and supportive for issues such as:
Specifically formulated for cats, we took our canine formula, removed the aloe and added all natural beef liver flavor cats love.
Also fantastic for diet transitioning!
L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Slippery Elm Bark,
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Marshmallow Root, 14 Species Probiotic,
Larch Arabinogalactan, Natural Beef Liver Flavour
Marshmallow Root Herbal • similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
L-Glutamine Amino Acid • building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
N-aceytlglucosamine (Shellfish – shrimp, crab) • found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support production of glycoproteins
- supports structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
Larch Herbal Larch Arabinogalactan • prebiotic
- supports colon health
- used as adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
14 Strain Probiotic • rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune respones
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals for which the product is not intended. Safety in pregnant or lactating females has not been established. Refrigerate after opening.