Our local Goat Milk is Raw Fermented with Kefir..
Digestive issues and allergies are among the many ailments that goats milk may alleviate.
It can be used regularly as a preventative supplement or occasionally to treat temporary ailments
Make cubes with your ice cube tray and store in a freezer bag. Pull out as a food topper as desired.
For one of the best dog supplements, especially if your dog is eating dry kibble dog food the guideline is as follows. You can even start with half the amount if you have a canine with a finicky stomach. Please start small so you don’t overwhelm the system with all this new goodness. You can increase the amount daily if you choose but start here:
- Small size dogs or cats 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp.
- Medium size dogs 1 – 2 tbsp.
- Large Dogs 2 – 3 tbsp.
Probiotic Pet Milk for Pet Health
Did you know that foods rich in probiotics can be beneficial for your dog or cat?
Have you tried kefir for your dog? Feeding kefir to your dog or cat can ward off and treat a number of conditions, including:
- possible allergies
- skin and coat problems
- irritable bowel syndrome
- indigestion and other digestive tract problems
- excessive flatulence
- excessive shedding (note that your dog will still shed as much as its breed is supposed to)
- a lack of beneficial bacteria and yeasts in the intestines after a course of antibiotics
- stool problems
- weight problems
- bad breath